Sunday, September 12, 2010

THE WHOLE INTENT OF THIS ADIRONDACK BLOG IN THE FIRST PLACE

     My intent is to keep each post approximately within the length of the first post and this posting. I will also post articles from my weekly outdoor column that has first appeared in Lake Champlain Weekly magazine and that are appropriate to the post of the day.
(canoeing on one of our lakes)

     There is always room for dessert! If you are like me, you love to view photographs from others. Photographs will also appear to augment the writing.
     I am an outdoor writer. This means that I write on all aspect of the outdoors. I certainly write on the hiking, snowshoeing, canoeing and skiing that our region has to offer, but also realize that I write on hunting, fishing and all other aspects of the outdoor activities our mountains and lakes have to offer.
(Granddaughter panfishing)

     I am a firm believer that all outdoors men and women can pursue their chosen sport and coexist peaceably with one another. We all stand to lose way too much if we allow dissension among ourselves.
(small game hunting)
  

 That being said, however, I also believe there is room for lively, respectful discussion among us on many different levels and topics. I look forward to your comments. I do not look forward to dealing with any swearing, vulgarities, sexist remarks, disrespect, inappropriate comments, name calling or anything I deem offensive.



(backwoods deer camp)

No comments:

Post a Comment